Saturday, October 15, 2011

JYJinJapan

An unforgettable JYJ concert? I WAAAAAAANNNNT~~~~~
Unfortunately, I'm not a Japanese, nor a Korean #foreverbutthurt

So, these are some of the official fan goods that the LUCKY fans can get their hands on this day..


this poster screams: you know you want us
HELL YEAH I WANT YOU GUYS! *bawls eyes out*

this t-shirt is so damn cool, it's so flyyy weh!
*i soooo, going to buy this! replica je laa*





fan-made by oppa's fans.
I want to be there.... holding this, watching oppa perform, cries out of happiness, screams like true fangirl would, and have the fun of my life.. I want an unforgettable concert too..
#confessionofabutthurtfangirl


the wristband. it's pink! i loiike ^^


I WAAAAAAANNNTTTT!
*screams head off*
oppa, Y U NO come to malaysia?
(っ ̄³ ̄)っ


junsu is lookin' foiiiiine here :DDD

[Cr: Yoosutique + jeje_reico + JJ_peace + JYJ3]

No comments: