Tuesday, June 5, 2012

wedding photoshoot

Salam!
It has been sooooo long since I last updated my blog..
I really miss this blog..but I just can't find time to write..
But, this post... It would be a pictorial one, and might be a slightly okay, LONG post, I guess.
I really love this topic.
I would so much want to do this when my time comes. *blushes*
And, I love cheesy things, so this post my include some of the most cheesiest pose for a wedding, so
WARNING! not suitable for the cold-hearted as it contains romance, love-in-the-air mood and unstoppable cheesy acts. Don't say I didn't warn you!
But to those who share the same view as me, enjoy yourselves!

;)

hyunjoong-hwangbo

se7en-hanbyul





yonghwa-soohyun





nickhun-victoria



hwanhee-hwayobi



marco-dambi


jo kwon-gain


joon-hyuna


yunho-jiyeon

i waaaaaaannttttt~ ;O

p.s till next time..bye!

No comments: