Friday, August 26, 2011

0330

kyaaa it's 3.30 am already and I'm still not asleep yet just to spruce up this blog. I can't believe I'm taking this blog seriously. Even I'm surprised by my own actions. Well, this is the list I'm gonna do to the blog hopefully tomorrow:

  1. Find slideshow of jeje
  2. Add some more cute widgets
  3. Post rules and regulations
  4. Post 1 new blog entry
  5. Update on mubank
  6. Calendar, things to do/post it--for academic/ kpop
  7. Change font
  8. Add home link
There, *wipes off sweat* what a long list to do. Well, since I'm taking this blog seriously, and considering how much time I've spent just to make this blog a lil bit nicer (?), so I, Maisarah Omar vow to keep updating and don't let all my efforts till now wasted just like that!! \m/

notes to self: You can do this sera-yah, you love to write plus your English is getting rusty nowadays plus you can't leave your cute whale and fishies just like that... YOU NEED TO DO THIS!

No comments: