Friday, August 26, 2011

dab dab hae


Cheerios~
Well, first off, the meaning of the blog post.

"What lah did sera post as her blog title...
Did she just swore??
I thought she promised to not cuss in her blog?"

Actually, it's a Korean word for frustrated. Here's the hangul one 답답해

And yeah, I'm frustrated right now alright. Well, I spent a good hour or so to customize my blog ie. change the fonts and whatnot, but it turned out to be a complete failure.

What a waste of my precious time....

I've always wanted a blog with cute fonts like in me2day where the K-artists post their entry at.

Haishh, I'm disappointed with my noobself. I know that I can change the setting if I want, but it would take time, and time is what I really need the most right now. I haven't start anything with my IAs, EE or TOK and it has been 2 days since the holiday started. I think I spent too much time here. So, I'll post one more post today, and that's it!


Till next time...annyeong!
^_____^

No comments: