Friday, August 26, 2011

music bank 110826

yeorebun!!! annyeonghaseyo!!!
*dances around* to my very first kpop update! weehee~

Well, i want to clarify here that I had made a VERY long blog entry before, and something went wrong and I had to rewrite all over again =.=;;;;

But for the sake of writing, I'll do it, but infos that I want to include before might not be included here, due to my 'short term memory loss' and maybe just because of pure laziness.

Well, I remembered to mention a debut stage I think, by the first Korean girl band I have seen on tv, Sweet Revenge. They remembered me of K-on! because they are so cute, yet they gave off such a powerful performance! ^^

Then, another debut stage by Stellar. I have seen them yesterday on M!Countdown, their debut stage as well. Honestly speaking, I don't like them... Their style; dancing wise and the way they dress were similar to 2ne1's which is fine, I guess, but they have an added feature that I dislike which is being minx. Sorry Eric-ssi, maybe you can do something with the added feature?




Then a comeback stage, I reckon? Well, I've never come across this group before, but they sound so niceeee. Their voice is good, and the song is ever so addictive! smoothie, smoothie, smoothie~



note to self: need to download this song!
Miss A's "Goodbye Baby" stage was daebak! I like their opening act. They are minxish, but in a good way. In fact, I see them more as being charismatic, rather than being slutty.



And the result for today's show...between T-ara's Roly Poly and Super Junior's Mr. Simple...

The winner is no other than SUPER JUNIOR~~~

I love how Shindong, Eunhyuk and Kyu I think, got all excited for the win. Happy to see those gum smile again, hyukkie-ah~

And during the performance, Heechul made a mess with his hair which I find veeery hot!
I'm gonna miss you when you're gone Heechul-ah. Be good, and take care, will you? I love you.


And that's the end of my thoughts on today's show... Chukahae SuJu oppadeul!



I found this tumblr post and this totally sums up who do i like in kpop world...