Sunday, September 4, 2011

i'm back

Well, according to the 80:20 rule, now that I've posted on one LONG post about kpop, it's time for the 80 part of this blog...

Firstly, I want to wish Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world, especially to those who are reading this entry of course :D

I had a splendid raya so far, leaving behind my assignments.. *sigh* =.=

I really need to buck up these 3 days. Assignments all the way! \m/

Oh, oh, to tell you what I did these past days, I shopped a lot during raya. Like A LOT! + . + I bought new shoes, (yes, new shoeSSS), handbag, stuffs for college, etc. And I liked it. I think I've found a new craze to shop, other than my existing craze for kpop.. ^^

I think that's all. Yea, this is a short entry since I don't feel like writing now as it's 3.30 in the morning. I'm gonna go to sleep now. (after watching Strong Heart Suju Special that I've just finished downloading ^^)

Oh, updates on my PTB, I've finished downloading episode 1 and 4, and my sister's done with episode 2, and currently downloading the other episodes. I hope I can finish downloading all 10 episodes with subs before going back to college. I NEED TO WATCH HIM SO BADLY! Please internet connection, don't torture me like this. I beg you! Don't move so slow lah!!

Jeje-ah, I'm trying really hard here to watch you. You know that I love you right? Please, please do me a little favour and come visit me after I've finished my IB will you? I promise I'll come to see you then! I promise!

No comments: