Sunday, September 4, 2011

my boyfriend is type AB?


So, according to this website I found on the Internet, blood type AB is the most compatible with blood type AB or O...

Thus, I've made a list of my possible future boyfriends :)

by the blood type AB

Taecyeon :STaeyang :/Mithra (he's chullie's :D)Hongki :DHoya :)Sangchu :?Jonghyun (my sister's gonna chop my head off)Heechul (with pleasure :D)Henry (of course i will be your girlfriend, mochi)
Yesung (well, he's my ex, you see)

there are some others, but they are preliminary eliminated cuz I don't know them

by the blood type O
Jinwoon :)Seulong :?
Nickhun (yes, yes, my thai prince!)Junhyung (saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, but you're already taken, too bad)Daesung :/Jonghyun (awwww, really?)Crown J (haha, nah, you're too fly for me)Jaejoong (hell yes, baby!)Yoochun (nah, i'll pass)Seunghyun (nope, i'm already taken)Tony (you're a bit too old, besides i'm taken, sorry)No Min Woo (you're tempting, alright ^^)
Rain (dilemma :S)Onew (nawwwwww, i'll think bout it, baby)Eunhyuk (oh no, thank you, but you're cute!)Kangin :SRyeowook (sorry~ no~)Shindong (you're taken, so do I)Kevin (you're soooo cute, I'll think bout it ok?)Xander :)Wheesung (woooo tempting!)

so that's it! My list of possible boyfriends....


p.s JAEJOONG AND ME ARE COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER! OH PLEASE, LET OUR PATHS CROSSED EACH OTHER SOME DAY. I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM, AND TALK TO HIM....


No comments: