Monday, September 5, 2011

a-ha


The title is not really related to this post. It's the only thing that popped out in my mind after a mere 3 hours of sleeping before abah woke me up. Haisshhh,,, wanted to go back to sleep but I'm currently occupied joining my ptb parts together *weee.


Finally, all episodes downloaded!!!! except for english sub for episode 9 and 10.
Enough for my supply of my hubby's love while I'm in college.... <3

A-ha! (phailed =.=) I wanted to make changes a bit when college re-opens. Need to rearrange how I spend my time there, and make sure that every second counts. (nawwww quoted from winter sonata, anime version <3)

p.s need to start my diet plan too, i'm getting heavier by the day, not to forget getting rounder by the day too =.=;;;; i don't know what happened to my 8kg in 4 weeks plan during ramadhan----


6.30 a.m wake up, freshen up, have light breakfast
7.30 a.m go to class
2.00 p.m lunch
by 2.30 p.m zohor prayer at surau besar, stay back
5.00 p.m go back to room
5.30 p.m 1-hour nap
6.30 pm dinner (ONCE A WEEK, preferably on Thursday) @ 30 mins kpop time
7.00 p.m bath, quran, solat, kulsem
9.30 p.m homework, revision
2.00 a.m sleep
diet rules!!!!
  • not to eat ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING after 7pm
  • eat dinner ONCE A WEEK only
  • only 1 meal a day is allowed
  • go play Frisbee every Wednesday and Thursday
  • Landscape more
  • fast every Monday and Thursday
  • light exercise during weekends, if room mate is not around
  • no snacking, especially night time

my goal after doing all this is to lose 8 kg in a month time!!!
I CAN DO THIS. I CAN DO THIS. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

It is never too late to be who you might have been. ~George Eliot
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. ~Beverly Sills

No comments: