Friday, September 23, 2011

mis mis oh mistake

mistakes? That is one thing that I'm good at, and always felt bad about it.
It always bother me because of the fact that I'm scared to do any mistakes because then, I'm not perfect. But, that's the biggest mistake that I've done, right? Nobody in this world is perfect or near to perfection. Nevertheless, I hate mistakes, especially the ones that gonna make me look dumb or anything along that line. Haihhh... But to share,
always make new mistakes
Found this quotation pasted up on someone's wall. It really is inspiring... What I interpreted from this quote is that, it's okay to make mistakes... That way, you'll learn from it, and become more matured due to the experience that you might face from the mistakes you had made.

One more thing to highlight is the use of the word NEW. Every mistake that we made, we're supposed to learn from it and not to repeat the SAME mistake in the future.

^^

No comments: