Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[FANACCOUNT] MoA Live in Malaysia 2011 part 1

This is my first fan account, not that this is the first concert that I’ve been to, (in fact, I’ve been to 6 concerts before) but I’m too lazy to write. But, this time it’s different because I went to a 4 in 1 concert rather than only 1-artist concert like before (SuShow 2, Sushow 3, JYJ, U-Kiss, Suju M). So, I have lots to write and definitely had an out-of-the-world fun time! 

Personally, I’d say this is the second best concert I’ve been to; nothing beats my SuShow3 experience whereby I bought the lower tier tix and got the chance to see the boys only approx 1m apart and get to “shake hand” with Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin! But that’s a different story… it’ll stay in my memory forever! ;)

Back to MoA, I head to the concert venue from home at about 2.00pm and reached there at about 3pm. There are already people queuing (but not so crowded lah.. I guess the concert did not receive a good response from public) and so do my sister’s friend, saving spots for us. By the time we reached there, we can hear B1A4’s O.K being played from inside of the stadium and the situation was quite havoc. 

Later, we were informed by my sister’s friend, who have been there since 11am, that they are doing sound check and that Suju already arrived there at 11am to do their sound check, then f(x) and Miss A. Unfortunately, we missed the other 3 acts’ sound checks but we can still see B1A4’s silhouette from afar doing their sound check. 

After all that chaos, we settled down and go sightseeing around the stadium. We signed the SS4 in Malaysia petition (I’ve got to say, the girls who did this are very dedicated fans.. Oppadeul would be proud of you girls.. and hopefully, they would fulfill our wishes soon)

At about 5.30pm (after a few false alarm on the gate being opened) the crew and RELA were (for real this time) getting ready with stuffs and talked to each other. 10 minutes…15 minutes…30 minutes…1 HOUR!!! Still, the gate hasn’t been opened. Many of us yelled and many others cursed in their mind out of impatience and stuffiness because of the crowd packed themselves into literally a can of sardines! To add oil to the fire, some of the gates were opened (except for us and another gate beside us) and fans are happily occupying the strategic spots. There goes our plan to run and lie down (haha crazy idea huh?) to ‘chop’ our places. At last, we went into the stadium at about 7pm and just seat at wherever available.

Miss A (songs are not in sequence)
The concert started with Miss A as the opening act. Eventhough I’ve been to many concerts before, but this is my first time having the first hand experience encountering the rare ‘fanboy chant’. Seriously, it is so cute and a little scary because I sit at the section whereby the fans there were passive and I can hear this fanboy chanting his heart out clearly. It was so powerful, I tell you! Haha. Well, Miss A started off with powerful Goodbye Baby and this is the only clear fancam that I got. Then, the battery to my camera died. I’ve got to say Min is so cute!
[Warning: This is the only fancam from me]

Miss A continues to perform their second song Help Me. For me, this is the first time I listened to this song so, I just listened to the song and yes, listened to the fanboy’s chant. (so cute weh!!! This boy was practically screaming at the top of his lung, sounds like dying pun ada…haha)


Then, they sang , another song I’ve never heard of, Love Alone and me and my sister just look at each other and said “never heard of this”, laughed and just repeat the routine for Help Me.


After that, they sang Breathe which happened to be my favourite song from Miss A! Jia is such a hottie! The ‘no oh no oh’ part was daebak! Jia worked it like no one does. I love her for that. She gave off this powerful aura from her expression and movements.


Next, they performed Poker Face which I think is a very powerful performance!


Miss A was supposed to perform 6 songs, so their last song was Bad Girl Good Girl. They asked fans to do the ‘you don’t know me’ moves together and the ‘shut up boy’ motion. I guaranteed everyone had fun doing this. Me, my sister, and my sister’s friends moved vigorously and enjoyed ourselves to the max.
Thank you Miss A for coming, I hope you see our sincerity in supporting and loving you girls and this might be your first time here but hopefully not the last. Come often Miss A!


B1A4 (songs are not in sequence)

Without any further ado, the next act was B1A4 and they started off with Beautiful Target *insert crazy fangirl scream here* All I’ve got to say is I like it like it like it! The member which stands up the most than the rest was Baro, maybe because of his distinct hair color compared to the other members. They were very energetic, conquering the stage and giving out fanservice and I think they are very cute!


Then, they performed My Love. Again, another song I’ve never heard before. However, later on I found that they did perform this song for their album promotion on MuBank and other shows but, still, I’ve never heard of it before. Phailed T.T The song was easy to sing-along though, so we went L.O.V.E like a boss, eventhough this is our first time listening to the song. Heh


My second favourite song by B1A4… Only Learned Bad Things!!! Apparently, only I recognize the song from start so, I sang my lungs out and to my heart’s pleasure. (LMAO at my broken hangul) But hey, I don’t think people around me were so brushed up with their hangul. So, there are a few moments of glitches whereby I chant slurry lyrics and even wrong lyrics and everyone around me turned their heads to me. (malu dohhh) haha


Last song from B1A4 was their debut song , OK, a very, very, fun song! I had the fun of my life doing the “I love you, you, you, youuuuu” part vigorously. I love these boys so much. I hope they’ll stay energetic, fun and I wish them all the best in their future albums… Do come to Malaysia again!


End of part 1

No comments: