Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[FANACCOUNT] MoA Live in Malaysia 2011 part 2

f(x) (songs are not in sequence)
f(x) started their performance with La Cha Ta. And heck yes, Amber’s rap was awesome! In fact Amber was very, very handsome that night, with her striking yellow overcoat and looks very manly. Victoria looks sweet as usual. Krystal was not there because of a sitcom she’s filming back in Korea.
After that, they performed a song I’ve never heard of, Is it OK. Nothing much to comment here, because I don’t remember this performance. T.T Looking back at the fancam, there are actually lots of cute moments from the girls. They are practically giving out fanservice throughout the song. >.<
They also performed Nu ABO. The “na na na na” dance was getting a hot response from the audience. And also the “ddung ddung” part by Victoria. ;D
Then, Hot Summer. We had fun dancing to the song. Victoria was gorgeous. And Amber’s rap was hot, as usual.
Last song from f(x), Pinocchio. Amber asked us about this song. And she was like “Do you want this song *showing the hand dance* or this? *doing the Pinocchio nose motion*” She’s such a tease. Overall, f(x) showed a great performance, and I’m thankful Amber was there. I hope this won’t be the last visit from the girls here. See you soon!
Super Junior (songs are not in sequence)
Super Junior kicked off with a powerful performance of Superman. I’ve always like this song, it gives out a strong sense and I enjoyed the boys’ strong appearance and performance.
After that, Yesung performed his lovely solo It Has To Be You. I didn’t expect them to perform this song, but I still wanted to sing-along. So, with my memory of the song from before (Cinderella’s sister craze) I sang along with Yesung with much broken hangul and slurry words. Yesung cried at the ending, nawwwww. That’s why you have to come here for SS4!
Then, another ballad song, this time from all 9 boys Memories . I’m not really into this song. So, I just listened to the boys’ voice and some other fans singing along to the song.
An all-time heartwarming song from the boys, Marry U. Once again, I didn’t expect they would perform this song, so I just followed the boys singing with the faint memories from the past SuShow 2 and SuShow 3.
Then, it was Mr Simple. Fanchant went on very smoothly and was very energetic! The fans were all pumped up!
Next, Super Junior treated their fans with another energetic song Bonamana. Starting off with saying the Malaysian fans are very beautiful and saying that we’re Miinah, they continue to awe us with very energetic moves and wonderful fanservice. They threw something white at the audience, which I thought was their towels at first, but later on, outside the stadium we overheard someone at the Rock Zone said that it was actually t-shirts signed by the boys. OMO you lucky fans!!! I envy you, if you’re one of these fans!!!
Other than that, Super Junior also sang A-cha. This is their first time performing this song in Malaysia. And the fans were very excited for this song! Fanchants went on smoothly, and the boys were simply a-cha-mazing!
Last song from them was Sorry Sorry. I hope you guys will visit Malaysia again for SS4. Don’t let us down! See you soon boys!
Moments that should be mentioned
· The “Good girl” dance from Miss A got a very hot response from the audience, including me. >.<
· Amber flaunting her American-style English
· During Suju intro, the boys did the funniest intro ever!
· The boys were overusing the “apa khabar” -.-
· Yesung’s epic moment “apa kappa”, “apa kappa” and then suddenly turns to “apa kappak”
· Donghae: apa khabar~ nama saya donghae
· Shindong: hello Malaysia, saya shindong
· Leeteuk: with his usual “assalamualaikum~~” and repeatedly asking: “nama saya?”
· During intervals when suju performed, the fans went wild and repeatedly chanting for SS4 >,<
After concert
We were lucky that we got the chance to see the artist went off in their vans. Eventhough there are several other vehicles were pissed off because they got stuck behind and began honking simultaneously and creating a scene (it’s their own fault to have taken that particular route lah, just bear with it; there is absolutely no need for overreacting). Then, after 15 minutes of waiting, the first van went off, it was miss A’s van and the second van was Jia/Fei’s van (I’m not sure). She rolled down her window, that’s how I recognize her.
Then, it was B1A4’s van and I tell you the boys are so sweet! They opened their window until maximum, not caring about the fans that might attack them because of their sweetness (personally, I was so close to darting out towards them and pinch their cheeks, hard)
Then, a van stopped right in front of us because of traffic jam. At first the van was pitch-black because of the tinted windows, but then after a few moment, a person in the van switched on the light inside the van and jjan~ f(x) members can be seen clearly. Apparently, Vic was not aware of the person switching on the light hence she was very much shocked upon knowing us, fans, can see her. Her shocked expression was too cute >.< Luna was happily waving back at us.
Suju boys are nowhere to be seen except for this particular person which I didn’t get a glimpse on; I only saw his iphone.
I truly enjoyed myself. Thanks to the organisers of MoA live in KL 2011 who made this happen. To those who didn’t have the chance to attend this concert, you have got to attend this kind of concert next time! I’m quite lucky because the combination of the artist was my favourites thus, I know almost all of the songs performed. I hope there are many more combo concert like this is the future and please, lower down the tix price! T.T
End of part 2

No comments: