Thursday, December 22, 2011

i loikeee



OMG! You guys should check out SM's new group: EXO
yeah, I know, SM can be retarded at times, treating his own-produced bands badly
*cough*suju*cough*tvxq*cough*pampered9legs*cough*
But, all that aside, he really can produce such hotstuff, right?
If not, we all wouldn't be swooning over uri Suju-oppadeul, cutie pie Shinee, and the ultimate boys, TVXQ
if it's not because of SM.

And, I find this new group, EXO
(which is gonna be divided to 2 sub-groups: EXO-K and EXO-M: i'm guessing K for Korean and M for mandarin, just like Suju)
kinda promising.

Maybe this statement is a bit too early to be said, well, I'm known to make such hasty decisions... 
But seriously, judging from the teaser, the first member, Kai, can really dance! and his looks is not that bad..
And most importantly, I love their song! (if that's really their song)

But then again, teasers can be very misleading...
(kindly refer to: mr. simple teaser =.=)


Let's just wait patiently (hmmm it's a bit problematic for me to do this) and wait for these boys to make their official debut..

Hoping for the best for these boys..
And I hope they'll last long...
well, break-a-leg. boys!

A/N: my boys, please debut faster~~~~~~

No comments: