Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Get well soon dearest... T__T


It seemed like my oppa gave me a big shock upon opening my twitter account.
Apparently he's sick now, and he posted a picture of him looking very sick and helpless.
I just wanna cry now T_______T
Can I fly to Korea now to see you, and be beside you just to make sure you're okay?
OF COURSE NOT.
Okay, now I really wanna cry
T_________________T

pic.twitter.com/Iv7XkZce
this just breaks my heart T___T
He complained about having sty on his eyes before.
Can sty make you half blind like that?
And be hospitalized?
Aishhh, I'm really worried now.
Plus, he said that "there's not a single part of my body is healthy"
What the...
Haishhh oppa, why you said such a thing?
You make me worried sick about you.
Of course now, you have learnt your lesson: not to overwork yourself.
I know I shouldn’t be saying things like this; I should be supporting you instead.
But seriously, you worked too hard, and I mean TOO freaking hard.
Get MORE rest, and take care of your body.
YOU NEED IT
I really hope you’ll be able to read this, because I really care about you.

Get well soon, Jaejoong oppa

No comments: